Adult MH Case Management
- Adult IDD Case Management
- Adult Male Mental Health and Dual Diagnosis Case Management
- Adult MH Case Management
- Adult SA Case Management – Female
- C&A Case Management
- Community Resource Center
- Consumer & Family Member Information
- COS Adult Outpatient Services
- COS Child and Adolescent Services
- Creative Options
- Emergency Services
- Governor’s Access Plan for the Seriously Mentall Ill (GAP)
- Hampton Drug Court
- Hampton Roads Clinic
- Housing, Transportation and Resources
- IDD Services Administration
- Jail Based Services
- Mentor Services and Mental Health Support Services
- Newport News Drug Court
- Partial Hospitalization
- Partners in Recovery/Next Step Day Program
- Prevention Services
- REACH Services, Region V
- South-Eastern Family Project (SEFP)
- Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT)
Case Management Services provides assistance to individuals with severe mental disabilities to obtain the services they need to live productively in the community. Because services can be fragmented in many areas, case managers provide a critical function to monitor a person's needs and assure that appropriate agencies get involved.
Services may include:
- Assessment of individuals consumer's needs.
- Assist in the development of an individualized service plan with the consumer and family, (if involved in the consumer's treatment).
- Assist in linking the consumer to services and community support systems.
- Meet with the consumer in community settings, assist with making and keeping appointments, support community living and keep consumer engaged with services.
- Advocate on behalf of the consumer and consumer’s family.
- Coordinate discharge planning from state and local hospitals and residential facilities.
Population served may include:
- Seriously mentally ill
- Deaf consumers
- Eastern State Consumers
For information regarding referrals please contact Program Manager, Anita Carter 788-0333.